Hey Guys.
I have a problem, but first sorry for my bad english!
So my problem is:
I created a site with apache and wordpress.
There were no problems after it!
I edit the whole website for arround 7 days and still no problem!
I reached the website with one of the two IP's from my vServer.
Then i connectet my domain with my second IP (the IP for the website)!
After this, my website was reachable from example.de.
After 1 day, the website wasn't reachable!!
I tried it with a my teamspeak3 server.
I connected the domain with the ts3 server long time ago.
I tried to connect with ts3.example.de, but there was a error, that teamspeak cannot resolve the IP (domain)!
I don't know where the problem could be....
I have a vServer and a .de Domain on a other hoster.
I would be very happy if someone could help me out with this problem ... but please keep it easy as possible - im new in the apache/internet scene!
Greatings
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.
[ubuntu] Domain dosen't work after time ...
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire