QIII and runruckus
Thanks. Good info from both of you. I use a password generator and go through the labor of ageing all critical passwords particularly e mail accounts somewhat regularly. Adminning this type of thing.... and it is administration...... can be a PITA given Ive got do it on 4 different devices....this Ubuntu desktop, an Apple laptop, an Android tablet and an Android smartphone. And for 2 different e mail accounts as well on 3 of the devices, the smartphone only is allowed to sync mail on my throwaway g mail account, not the one that I use PGP on.
Interesting isnt it. And some people use the internet particularly via an Android device connected to a public hotspot via wifi like someone would either a toilet or a toaster with an RS232 interface. I more and more consider moving to the jungle, having one throwaway account, and checking anything on the internet bi monthly. Someone once said there is fiber in the Amazon , buried by the forerunners of the Maya to connect Teotihuacan to Machu Picchu. If I can find it and dig it up, wonder if its still lit.......
This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.
[SOLVED] Ubuntu Forum hacked
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire