Pages

[SOLVED] some commands do not function any longer

dimanche 14 août 2016

Good morning fellow ubunters
I am the grumpy type, I know I am. I regret upgrading from 14.04 to 16.04. When I try updating _ because you are not always informed of updates_ and the updater does not function properly _ it happens that it abruptly aborts without any explanation_ I try updating using the terminal. But with 16.04 you cannot do it anymore.

christophe@hp1:~$ sudo su
[sudo] password for christophe:
root@hp1:/home/christophe# sudo aptitude update
sudo: aptitude: command not found
root@hp1:/home/christophe# sudo aptitude safe-upgrade
sudo: aptitude: command not found
root@hp1:/home/christophe# sudo aptitude full-upgrade

I have a dream that someday, someone will come up with an operating system you only need update every three months.

Have a nice Monday all of you.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[SOLVED] some commands do not function any longer

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire