I'm not sure if this is considered a new to ubuntu question, but I'm gonna assume so. I used to have fedora, which I grew tired of since it was constantly filled with bugs and the overall low ammount of support it got, but I'm still left with the grub associated to it. If I would install Ubuntu on my system will it overwrite GRUB? Or I will need to get rid of it before installing ubuntu? My guess is not, a boot file is pretty easy to overwrite so I don't think it would be an issue but I am asking here just in case Hell maybe its the same GRUB used in both distros.
#Quick edit, It would be assumed that the current GRUB is installed on uefi since my other OS is windows 10.
Fedora to unbuntu. Do I need to worry about GRUB?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire