Good day everyone,
I am (tentatively) trying a bit of C# programming, using my trusty Xubuntu 16.04 as base system. I installed the packages mono-complete, monodevelop and monodoc-browser to set up a basic environment. My current problem is with monodoc-browser, current version is 4.2-1.
When browsing the documentation, all the code examples included in there look messed up, as if the wrong sort of styling gets applied. Please see the attached screenshot to see what I mean. It gets even uglier when I try to to select any code for copy & paste. Of course all the documentation is still there, it's just not very enjoyable (and sometimes a bit difficult) to read in this fashion.
I also can't seem to find any sort of settings/preferences/configuration for this browser. So I wonder if others have the same problem, or even a solution for it?
Thank you in advance.
Styling issues in Mono Documentation Library (documentation browser)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire