Hi there. I've been waiting for this problem to fix itself, but no luck so far. Apologies to all if this is just something stupid I'm doing, but I can't seem to figure it out ...
A week or more ago, after an update to my Ubuntu Mate 16.04 installation, my launcher panel stopped functioning as I would like. Specifically, I have my launcher panel positioned to the left (also 'auto-hide' & 'expand'), and previously the menu text ("System", "Application") was oriented vertically. Since the update the text is now horizontal, and is truncated by the end of the panel background ("Systen","Applic"). This is not the behaviour I would expect or want. I've played about with settings to fix it, but no joy. I can live with it, but it's nigglingly annoying.
Am I being stupid?
Thanks in advance for any help.
Cheers,
Aaron
[ubuntu_mate] 16.04: Launcher panel on left, menu text wrong orientation
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire