Pages

[ubuntu] Trouble formatting flash drive

vendredi 22 juillet 2016

Hi! Earlier today I formatted a flash drive and put Kubuntu 16.10 daily build on it without any issues. Later I decided I wanted to install Kubuntu 16.04, so I downloaded an ISO and when I went to format my flash drive, I got an error saying "Error synchronizing after initial wipe: Timed out waiting for object (udisks-error-quark, 0)" I did some research and saw that using gparted solved their issues. Formatting with GParted is successful, or so I thought... Ubuntu is detecting the file system on the flash drive as msdos now, when I formatted it to FAT32. If I go back in to gparted, now I have flags on the partition saying filesystem doesn't exist. I error check the drive and it finds none. I'm kind of at a loss on where to go from here. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

Currently running Ubuntu 16.04.01

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[ubuntu] Trouble formatting flash drive

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire