Pages

[ubuntu] Please, help me to format my pc

dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Hi. I have a problem with the BIOS America Megatrends 2.15.1226 and I hope you can help me :')
Ok, I'm going to explain the problem: I want to format my pc and install linux ubuntu, the problem is when I enter to the BIOS, in the boot tab, I just have these options:

Boot option priorities
Boot option #1 [Windows Boot Manager]

OS Select

So I can't select a boot option with a hard drive like an usb or a cd/dvd, this is the problem. I've investigated a lot of this problem, and I couldn't find anything, so I wait your help, please help me.

Thank you for your attention.
If someone have any doubt just ask and I'll try to solve it as fastest as possible

PD: Sorry for my terrible English, I'm from Argentina so I don't speak English very good.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[ubuntu] Please, help me to format my pc

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire