Pages

[ubuntu] External (USB) soundcard stops working after fresh installation and restart

dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Hello,
I've been trying for some days to install and configure my Sony Vaio Laptop either with Ubuntu or UbuntuStudio last version (16.04, Xenial Xerus). Installations process finishes without errors, and all hardware seems to work, even my external USB soundcard (Focusrite Scarlett 6i6). External soundcard is properly recognized by system, and it's even possible to get sound out of it. Unfortunately, USB external soundcard stops working after restart, even if no system upgrade is performed and no additional packages are installed. After restart, soundcard is still being recognized by system, but I'm not able to get any sound out of it (I've selected the proper sound interface in volume control, but no sound comes out). Built-in sound card is also recognized by system, and works fine when selected in volume control.

I've reinstalled about 20 times, without success. I'm having no ideas. Any hints are wellcome.

Thanks,
Ocellot

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[ubuntu] External (USB) soundcard stops working after fresh installation and restart

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire