Pages

[server] No sound VIA 8235 ubuntu serve 14.04.4 i386

lundi 18 juillet 2016

Hi guys, I've been struggling with this for three days... I'm lost now...
I've done everything I've read online, and nothing happened.
Ubuntu server 14.04.4 4.2.0-27-generic

No matter what, I can´t get any sound from this on-board sound card. I've noticed that most people say this is a very, very bad sound card for GNU/Linux.

This is the report from "alsa information script":

http://ift.tt/29R6U4m

Code:

hlk@NMP:~$ cat /proc/asound/cards
 0 [V8235          ]: VIA8233 - VIA 8235
                      VIA 8235 with VT1616i at 0xe000, irq 22
hlk@NMP:~$

Code:

hlk@NMP:~$ lsmod | grep snd
snd_wavefront          36864  0
snd_cs4236             32768  0
snd_via82xx            24576  0
snd_opl3_lib           20480  2 snd_wavefront,snd_cs4236
snd_ac97_codec        106496  1 snd_via82xx
snd_hwdep              16384  2 snd_wavefront,snd_opl3_lib
snd_wss_lib            28672  2 snd_wavefront,snd_cs4236
ac97_bus               16384  1 snd_ac97_codec
snd_pcm                94208  4 snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec,snd_wss_lib,snd_cs4236
snd_mpu401_uart        16384  3 snd_via82xx,snd_wavefront,snd_cs4236
snd_rawmidi            28672  2 snd_wavefront,snd_mpu401_uart
snd_timer              24576  3 snd_wss_lib,snd_pcm,snd_opl3_lib
snd_seq_device         16384  2 snd_rawmidi,snd_opl3_lib
snd                    69632  12 snd_via82xx,snd_ac97_codec,snd_hwdep,snd_timer snd_wss_lib,snd_pcm,snd_rawmidi,snd_wavefront,snd_mpu401_uart,snd_seq_device,sn _cs4236,snd_opl3_lib
soundcore              16384  1 snd
gameport               16384  2 snd_via82xx,ns558
hlk@NMP:~$

Code:

hlk@NMP:~$ lspci | grep audio
00:11.5 Multimedia audio controller: VIA Technologies, Inc. VT8233/A/8235/8237 AC97 Audio Controller (rev 50)
hlk@NMP:~$

Alsamixer shows everything ok.

I'm setting up a network music player with mpd, and sound is a little bit... Neccesary...

Hope you can help me...

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[server] No sound VIA 8235 ubuntu serve 14.04.4 i386

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire