Pages

Can't resume full-screen games after minimizing/alt-tabbing?

dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Title pretty much says it all. I have gotten League of Legends and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive both running on my laptop (Ubuntu 16.04), through PlayOnLinux, but I cannot alt-tab out of either game without putting the game in a state where it will not any longer display the game visually. Like I'll resume my game, and it will open up a window that's on freezeframe, but the game will still be running because I can hear all the action happening, and my friends talking, etc. This is very frustrating. When I start counter strike go, a little window always pops up saying that some steam service crashed (never seems to be anything important, games still work fine) and this takes the focus away from the game for a moment causing this glitch to occur, so the only way to avert this issue is to run games not in fullscreen, which kinda sucks lol. Does anyone else have this issue? What can I do to resolve it? I'm running nVidia driver 367.35 on a GTX 980M. Please halp!

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Can't resume full-screen games after minimizing/alt-tabbing?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire