Pages

Upgraded from 12.04 to 14.04 and my myth is waking every day at odd time

samedi 13 août 2016

I've just upgraded from 12.04 to 14.04 by making a fresh install, copying recordings and moving database over. All has gone ok and it seems to be fine.

However, the system is starting up at 22:07 every day for no reason I can find. A grep of wakeup in the mythbackend.log shows this.

Aug 11 23:33:39 jason-pc mythbackend: mythbackend[8523]: N Scheduler scheduler.cpp:3132 (ShutdownServer) Running the command to set the next scheduled wakeup time 012#011#011#011#011mythshutdown --setwakeup 2016-08-12T22:07:13
Aug 12 03:05:02 jason-pc mythbackend: mythbackend[2128]: N Scheduler scheduler.cpp:3132 (ShutdownServer) Running the command to set the next scheduled wakeup time 012#011#011#011#011mythshutdown --setwakeup 2016-08-12T22:07:13
Aug 12 19:38:28 jason-pc mythbackend: mythbackend[2160]: N Scheduler scheduler.cpp:3132 (ShutdownServer) Running the command to set the next scheduled wakeup time 012#011#011#011#011mythshutdown --setwakeup 2016-08-12T22:07:13
Aug 12 22:22:45 jason-pc mythbackend: mythbackend[2158]: N Scheduler scheduler.cpp:3132 (ShutdownServer) Running the command to set the next scheduled wakeup time 012#011#011#011#011mythshutdown --setwakeup 2016-08-13T22:07:24
Aug 13 03:05:10 jason-pc mythbackend: mythbackend[2126]: N Scheduler scheduler.cpp:3132 (ShutdownServer) Running the command to set the next scheduled wakeup time 012#011#011#011#011mythshutdown --setwakeup 2016-08-13T22:07:24

I've just checked the settings and it's all set according to the acpi wakeup wiki article and was working fine before the upgrade. I've checked by pressing i on the mythwelcome screen and that's set correctly with a single maintenance slot at 2am and it's doing that.

Any idea how I can find out where this time has come from and why it thinks it needs to wake up? The next recording I have setup is 20:00 on 16th August.

Jason

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Upgraded from 12.04 to 14.04 and my myth is waking every day at odd time

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire