Hi,
I have now installed kubuntu 16.04.1 to the hard disk
When running this OS from a pendrive, I noticed flashes on the screen. These are still present. Are there any options that I can activate that will eliminate this problem?
Sometimes I get disconnected from the iSP, can I determine the signal strength of the connection, and, perhaps, make the connection more stable?
Regarding FF, I am trying to change the white colour of the backgrounds for the windows. I tried changing them to grey via options, but I still see white. About:config also indicates grey!
I noticed an icon that advised the installation of the falshplugin. When I tried to install it, I received the message: 'Not found in software sources...'. Advice, please.
Regarding Terminal, how can I change the font colour?
When I click on the Home folder, I note that Muon is the programme, but I can't see Muon in the Application Launcher. Advice, please?
Thank you
[kubuntu] Some General Questions Relating to Version 16.04.1
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire