Pages

Can't install ubuntu. Bios error?

mardi 16 août 2016

Hi all

The other day, my laptop overheated in ways never happened before (I couldn't grab it for a good 10 minutes)

When I got this under control, I went to boot my ubuntu with no success

I tried to install 16.04 from a pendrive, only to get errors that included corrupt hdd, and prompts to reboot

I finally decided to reboot, but now I can't even get to the test before install ubuntu from my pendrive

Here are 2 pics I took. I don't know what to do, and I really need my computer to work plz!!

Please help me

Thanks in advance


The error I get from trying to boot from the pendrive


No matter what I pick, it takes me back there after 30 seconds of blank screen

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Can't install ubuntu. Bios error?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire