I have upgraded to Mythbuntu 16.04 and MythTV 0.28.
Unfortunately my tuner has now failed (after 3 years) and I am hoping to replace it with a new tuner, possibly a “Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD (DVB-T/T2/C)”. Refer http://ift.tt/2b130Hz for details.
I think the WinTV–quadHD is a new release that is supported by Linux http://ift.tt/2agsDa4 .
Both the driver and firmware need to be install to use the hardware on MythTV. The linux reference above provides the data required but no instructions on what to do to install the data.
I am missing myth and would like to get it online again, but...
The technical implications of the installation sounds some what daunting and a new release may imply initial bugs, I am not a MythBuntu expert and would appreciate comment and/or help from those in the know.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Cheers
Glen
P.S. how does one pronounce “Hauppauge “?
Anyone using Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire