Hi,
I am running xubuntu 15.04 and I am trying to use my new wired xbox 360 controller for playing games. As recommended I installed the latest ubuntu-xboxdrv package and it seemed fine but this is what is happening
1. In steam big picture the controller seems to be recognized, I saved it. But in games like Talos Principle, Brutal Legend, Half Life I dont get any controller support. In fact Talos Principle is saying Controller is not detected
2. So from the terminal I tried sudo xbxodrv but I end up with
Code:
Error couldn't claim the USB interface: LIBUSB_ERROR_NOT_FOUND Try to run 'rmmod xpad' and then xboxdrv again or start xboxdrv with the option --detach-kernel-driver.
I dont know what else to do. My PS3 controller seems to work fine, it is this xbox controller that is causing issues.
Please help me
Ananth
Xbox 360 wired controller and steam running xubuntu 15.04
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire