Pages

Upgrade from 14.4 to 16.04: Frozen when dealing with apparmor profile for cupsd

mardi 19 juillet 2016

Hi all,
I decided to upgrade, and I now wonder whether it was a good idea. I'm a normal user, bot an expert.

I run: do-release-upgrade, and it got frozen here:

Code:

Setting up openssl (1.0.2g-1ubuntu4.1) ...
Setting up ssl-cert (1.0.37) ...
Setting up bc (1.06.95-9build1) ...
Setting up cups-daemon (2.1.3-4) ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/apparmor.d/usr.sbin.cupsd ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/cups/cups-files.conf ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/init.d/cups ...
Installing new version of config file /etc/logrotate.d/cups-daemon ...
I've googled it, and found it might be a bug ("do-release-upgrade stuck when dealing with apparmor profile for cupsd"). It looks like it's a problem related to mysql-server, but I don't really understand what they say.

I open another Terminal, tried to stop my mysql server (although I don't know what it's), but it didn't work. Here what I got:

Code:

jhonny@jhonny-ubuntu:~$ sudo /etc/init.d/mysql stop
[sudo] password for jhonny:
sudo: /etc/init.d/mysql: command not found
jhonny@jhonny-ubuntu:~$ sudo
usage: sudo -h | -K | -k | -V
usage: sudo -v [-AknS] [-g group] [-h host] [-p prompt] [-u user]
usage: sudo -l [-AknS] [-g group] [-h host] [-p prompt] [-U user] [-u user]
            [command]
usage: sudo [-AbEHknPS] [-r role] [-t type] [-C num] [-g group] [-h host] [-p
            prompt] [-u user] [VAR=value] [-i|-s] [<command>]
usage: sudo -e [-AknS] [-r role] [-t type] [-C num] [-g group] [-h host] [-p
            prompt] [-u user] file ...
jhonny@jhonny-ubuntu:~$ sudo stop mysql
stop: Unknown job: mysql
jhonny@jhonny-ubuntu:~$ sudo service mysql stop
mysql: unrecognized service
jhonny@jhonny-ubuntu:~$
It would be really great if you could help.

In case you think I'll get into trouble, please let me know if I can just stop the upgrade process and restore Ubuntu 14. It might be too early for me to safely upgrade.

Thank you

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Upgrade from 14.4 to 16.04: Frozen when dealing with apparmor profile for cupsd

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire