Pages

unmet dependency when trying to install php5-intl

vendredi 22 juillet 2016

This is my first post here, please forgive any formatting errors.

I'm trying to install php5-intl on my Ubuntu 14.04 LTS. This as a prerequisite of another package (owncloud 9).

I however get the following:

Code:

The following packages have unmet dependencies:
 php5-intl : Depends: php5-common (= 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4) but 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17 is to be installed
investigating the policy (apt-cache policy php5-intl php5-common) gives

Code:

php5-intl:
  Installed: (none)
  Candidate: 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4
  Version table:
     5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4 0
        500 http://ift.tt/1saVtv1 trusty/universe amd64 Packages
php5-common:
  Installed: 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17
  Candidate: 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17
  Version table:
 *** 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17 0
        500 http://ift.tt/1saVtv1 trusty-updates/main amd64 Packages
        500 http://ift.tt/unqOyP trusty-security/main amd64 Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4 0
        500 http://ift.tt/1saVtv1 trusty/main amd64 Packages
The contents of my /etc/apt/sources.list

Code:

eb http://ift.tt/1saVtv1 trusty main restricted
deb http://ift.tt/1saVtv1 trusty-updates main restricted
deb http://ift.tt/2aAmS4e trusty universe
deb http://ift.tt/2aAmS4e trusty multiverse
deb http://ift.tt/HPYMMw trusty-security main restricted
# deb-src http://ift.tt/2aAmS4e trusty universe
# deb-src http://ift.tt/2aAmS4e trusty multiverse
problem to me seems to be that the 4.17 version of php5-intl is not being recognized as being present.
my interpretation of http://ift.tt/2a0EPdz is that this version should be present in the universe repository

Code:

php5-intl 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17 (amd64 binary) in ubuntu trusty

    Trusty (14.04) amd64 php5-intl 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17 

 This package provides a module to ease internationalisation of PHP scripts.
 .
 PHP (recursive acronym for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor) is a widely-used
 open source general-purpose scripting language that is especially suited
 for web development and can be embedded into HTML.
Details

Package version:
    5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17

Source:
    php5 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17 source package in Ubuntu

Status:
    Published

Component:
    universe

Priority:
    Optional

Downloadable files
amd64 build of php5 5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17 in ubuntu trusty RELEASE produced these files:

    php5-intl_5.5.9+dfsg-1ubuntu4.17_amd64.deb (106.3 KiB)
Am I missing something? How can I install php5-intl, preferably the latest 4.17 version and future (security) updates?
I guess I can somehow manually install the downloadable file mentioned, but I'm not sure thats the way to go.

Help is appreciated.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



unmet dependency when trying to install php5-intl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire