Hi Guys
First excuses for my bad english, and if my question has been asked i've searched in forums, but
I'm actually running Ubuntu Studio 14.04 on a home made computer, 64 bits AMD A10 with 8Go RAM
And thanks for real great job creating Ubuntu Studio, it perfectly feets my needs
For compatibility reasons with Open Broadcaster Software (problems installing on 14.04, seems to be resolved with 16.04), i want to install Ubuntu studio 16.04 LTS
But it seems the system nerver offered me to upgrade during updates.... No options in packages manager to upgrade.
I tried "sudo do-release-upgrade" answer: No upgrade available
I So i downloaded a 16.04 iso from ubuntu studio official website, created an bootable usb key with usb-creator, tried to made an upgrade booting on usb key, but impossible to check the box "upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04"...
I don't understand why it seems like there is not a new LTS...
Of course i can make an install "from scratch", but i don't want to loose all the modifications i made on my 14.04
I thought that 16.04 being a LTS, upgrade was possible from 14.04...
Any explanation?
Thanks in advance
Luc
[ubuntu_studio] Upgrade from 14.04 to 16.04
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire