Pages

[ubuntu] ubuntu 15.04 vsftpd 425 error - not firewall issue

mardi 19 juillet 2016

Hi

I wanted to ask about a vsftpd error running on ubuntu 15.04, I have vsftpd running

sudo vsftpd restart

and I have a config file set up /etc/vsftpd.conf. ( Ive edited this file a lot trying to solve a 425 error )

listen=YES
listen_ipv6=NO
anonymous_enable=NO
local_enable=YES
write_enable=YES
data_connection_timeout=240
check_shell=NO

I have a windows 7 client host on the same network that logs in a user mule without any error. However when carrying out any subsequent action like ls or put the action times out with

425 failed to establish connection.

I had assumed that this was a firewall issue so I enabled ftp and tested access. Still no solution .. finally I disabled the firewall and still had the issue. i..e

ufw allow ftp
ufw status verbose
ufw disable

Ive been reading vsftpd ubuntu forum entries and trying to get this to work for days. So finally I need to ask for help. Without a firewall to cause the problem what could it be ?

cheers

Mike F

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[ubuntu] ubuntu 15.04 vsftpd 425 error - not firewall issue

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire