So after a fresh install of Ubuntu x64 16.04 with all updates, I attempted to get my desktop to the happy state I love to use, I started with Gnome-Flashback session (It's a remote computer and it works better that way, no unity hate here) and I started to create my links and shortcuts, and I realized that while I could hold ctrl and drag the application launchers to the desktop, they didn't show up there, attempting to move the same launcher again, gave me the "replace existing file" notification.
Checking in my home directory/Desktop folder, I see the shortcuts, but they don't appear on the desktop?
I can use unity-tweak-tool to put the computer, home folder, network and trash on the desktop but for whatever reasons, application shortcuts don't show up, even after a reboot.
Any deas?
[ubuntu] Program shortcuts on desktop in Gnome-Flashback 16.04
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire