Hello,
I have a Dell Precision 5510, running 14.04.4 (with Kernel updated to 3.19.0 for Skylake support).
I used "Ubuntu Software Updater" today and, after a reboot, there is now no option for "enabling wireless" when clicking on the network icon in the taskbar.
Running
Code:
lshw -C network
I ran the wireless info script, and have attached the resulting txt file.
Apologies, if i) the answer is obvious, or ii) I am doing something stupid, but I'm not an advanced user and am not really sure how to proceed.
Any help is much appreciated...
------------------------------------
[ubuntu] Intel wireless 8260 UNCLAIMED following "software update" on 14.04.4
[Ubuntu] Intel Wireless 8260 Unclaimed Following "Software Update" On 14.04.4 >>>>> Download Now
RépondreSupprimer>>>>> Download Full
[Ubuntu] Intel Wireless 8260 Unclaimed Following "Software Update" On 14.04.4 >>>>> Download LINK
>>>>> Download Now
[Ubuntu] Intel Wireless 8260 Unclaimed Following "Software Update" On 14.04.4 >>>>> Download Full
>>>>> Download LINK