I installed Ubuntu 16.04 on a HP spectre X360. Most things worked right out of the box, except for some minor annoyances.
Lately I noticed a major problem, when closing the lid. I did set the parameter, what to do when closing the lid, to SUSPEND. Usually this is what happens - I open the lid, type my password and everything is back to normal. But several times now it happened that in between several programs have been opened for no apparent reason. Once I was logged into my guest account (that doesn't have a password). Several programs and/or system settings are open sometimes. Today I counted 28 (sic!) different programs that were running simultaneously additionally to the ones that I used before closing the lid. This nearly created a meltdown of my processor, with all these programs open at the same time.
Anybody else who experienced something similar? Any hint, why this happens is much appreciated. My main concern is that system settings or documents are changed during this suspend time without me realising that.
P.S.: SUSPEND is also the option what to do when on battery power an inactive for 30 minutes - but though this is also a SUSPEND option, such a strange behaviour never happened, when the lid stays open.
[ubuntu] Erratic behaviour of laptop when closing the lid
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire