Hi ,
I have on board like Advantech UBC-220 model.Its already contains linux kernel 3.0.35 inside.
I have checked with tera term Its booting and can view some files.
It has on 4 GB internal memory and 1 GB of RAM.
they were loaded on board linux in NAND.
This board contains SD CARD option,HDMI,USB,OTG ,LAN ports.
My question is how to boot from sd card or how load os on internal memory .
manufactures provuded some BSP package on their web.I cant extract that rar file in UBUNTU 10.04 LTS and other version ,windows like.
I am interfacing this UBC-220 board to my PC and through serial port and checking basic information via hyper terminal.
So any one give me the instruction for installing OS at Advantech UBC-220.
just i want to boot os form SD card or on board mem whenever its power up
onbord os Flash or boot from SD card
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire