Pages

NTP Question

mercredi 20 juillet 2016

I am looking at my ntp server and not sure how some of these entries got in there. Two questions - what does the *,+,- mean next to those entries

and how doe I get rid of them - no need for them. and they are not listed in /etc/ntp.conf

I do use DHCP but they are not listed on my DHCP server

0.ubuntu.pool.n .POOL. 16 p - 64 0 0.000 0.000 0.000
1.ubuntu.pool.n .POOL. 16 p - 64 0 0.000 0.000 0.000
2.ubuntu.pool.n .POOL. 16 p - 64 0 0.000 0.000 0.000
3.ubuntu.pool.n .POOL. 16 p - 64 0 0.000 0.000 0.000
ntp.ubuntu.com .POOL. 16 p - 64 0 0.000 0.000 0.000
*ntp-northameric 200.98.196.212 2 u 85 128 377 4.152 -4.670 1.894
+kahuna.ruselabs 199.102.46.70 2 u 76 128 377 4.145 -4.097 2.069
+98.234.173.215 216.218.192.202 2 u 88 128 377 79.547 -5.184 1.058
-mail.coldnortha 132.246.11.231 2 u 86 128 377 3.219 -5.618 0.825
-time.aja.com 198.169.208.144 2 u 204 256 377 74.262 -7.093 1.336

Let's block ads! (Why?)



NTP Question

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire