Pages

Music player export media to spreadsheet to edit metadata

samedi 23 juillet 2016

Hello -
I'm running Lubuntu 14.04.
I've tried a variety of media players (mostly rhythmbox, audacious, clementine) and am mostly happy with rhythmbox but it is missing some features I am looking for. I installed wine/playonlinux and then itunes, but the program kept freezing up, and I would much rather use an open source solution. I'm hoping for a little expert guidance.

A few things which I would be interested in having capability for:

  • a) sorting by category within playlists
  • b) adding multiple copies of the same song within a single playlist
  • c) exporting playlists as a pdf or spreadsheet file

Also, d), I have about 7k songs for which I need to edit metadata - the years in particular. I have a spreadsheet of the songs and their years, but no way of getting my music into a format where I can automate updating the metadata for those 7k songs.

I hope it's okay that I have four different points here -- any help much appreciated.

Rebecca

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Music player export media to spreadsheet to edit metadata

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire