Pages

[kubuntu] Muon Server Authentication issue (Kubuntu 14.04)

mardi 19 juillet 2016

Suddenly, when I start Muon, I get the following error:

Details:

I've run

Code:

apt-get update
and

Code:

apt-get upgrade
and it's still happening.

What I did before this started was download a Sabayon XFCE iso from the "files" link at the bottom of the official downloads page. I installed UNetbootin and made an abortive attempt at making a live USB (it hung at 88% so I closed the program and pulled out the stick). Obviously, I'm a little weirded out that this wasn't happening when I went to install UNetbootin, but has happened after I've downloaded this iso file and made the USB creation attempt. Have a messed up my security somehow?

I've googled various keywords from the error and haven't turned up anything. But if I'm honest, I'm not 100% certain what I'm looking for.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated, please.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[kubuntu] Muon Server Authentication issue (Kubuntu 14.04)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire