Pages

Issues Forcing Brand New IP using DHCP

lundi 25 juillet 2016

Hello guys, I've been hitting my head on the wall trying to figure out how to accomplish this. I've been following the directions on this thread http://ift.tt/2a4ptTY but I still have the same IP. Please do not open a discussion about why I want a new ip, or spoofing my MAC address to get a new ip, being that I've not only tried that, but im pretty sure that this can be done without any spoofing a mac.

I have the following running equipment::
ubee dvw3201b - Cable Modem
netgear wnr 2000 Netgear Router

When i use these commands in my terminal my ip stays the same::

Code:

sudo dhclient -r
sudo rm /var/lib/dhcp/dhclient.leases
sudo dhclient
Please can anyone help me with this???? Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Issues Forcing Brand New IP using DHCP

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire