Hi,
How could I know the actual running frequency of my AMD gpu on Ubuntu 16.04 ? (not the vendor stock freq)
I can't find any information about this.
Code:
$ uname -r
4.4.0-28-generic
$ lspci -nn | grep VGA
06:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI] Cypress PRO [Radeon HD 5850] [1002:6899]
$ sudo lshw -c video
*-display
description: VGA compatible controller
product: Cypress PRO [Radeon HD 5850]
vendor: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. [AMD/ATI]
physical id: 0
bus info: pci@0000:06:00.0
version: 00
width: 64 bits
clock: 33MHz
capabilities: pm pciexpress msi vga_controller bus_master cap_list rom
configuration: driver=radeon latency=0
resources: irq:43 memory:d0000000-dfffffff memory:fe9e0000-fe9fffff ioport:e000(size=256) memory:fe9c0000-fe9dffff
$ sudo dmidecode -t 2
# dmidecode 3.0
Getting SMBIOS data from sysfs.
SMBIOS 2.6 present.
Handle 0x0002, DMI type 2, 15 bytes
Base Board Information
Manufacturer: ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Product Name: M4A89TD PRO USB3
Version: Rev 1.xx
Thanks a LOT !
I feel my GPU isn't running at full speed with some softwares.
How to see live frequency of an AMD GPU using the "Radeon" driver on Xenial (16.04) ?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire