Pages

Accessing ZFS via NFS: Operation not permitted

lundi 18 juillet 2016

I have a 16.04 machine running a large ZFS filesystem that is shared via NFS (zfs set sharenfs="rw,insecure" storage) with several other systems. Today I decided to update the software on all my machines and reboot everything. After I restarted all the systems, all of my 16.04 machines can no longer access the NFS share. If I try to cd into any directory, it will respond "-bash: cd: /storage/www/: Operation not permitted".

This does NOT happen on any of my non-16.04 machines. I have a 14.04 that can access all directories of the NFS share just fine, and I also have a 15.10 system that has no problems either.

I don't see any pertinent messages in the syslog for either the NFS server or client machine. I figured out that I CAN access the NFS directories as root on the 16.04 machines, and then after I have done so, then the NFS share is accessible to other users as well.

Any advice?

- danBhentschel

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Accessing ZFS via NFS: Operation not permitted

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire