Pages

access BIOS after 16.04 install - GB MOBO GA-F2A78M-HD2 rev 3.1

vendredi 15 juillet 2016

I was fiddling around in my BIOS to try and install Ubuntu 16.04 and finally managed it but now I can't get into my BIOS.

The motherboard is as it says in the post title, I have tried a full power cycle but still have no luck, I have also tried pressing the appropriate keys over and over at boot up (which worked pre-16.04 install), the options don't appear on the screen at boot up.

Do I need to re-flash my BIOS? if so, how?

Many Thanks.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.
Recommended article from FiveFilters.org: Most Labour MPs in the UK Are Revolting.



access BIOS after 16.04 install - GB MOBO GA-F2A78M-HD2 rev 3.1

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire