I love Ubuntu Studio and have been trying hard to get my Yiynova tablet set up to work with it to no avail so far. Normally I use my RCA TV and my Dell 17" monitor as twin displays, and with the tablet hooked up it will display to it while Ubuntu is booting up, but once it goes past the log-in screen the tablet becomes non-responsive and doesn't even display after that point. At first it would register input from the digitizer pen and show it moving the cursor on the other screens, but now it doesn't even do that.
I've taken my TV out of the equation and it's still having the same issues. I tried following a thread on another forum that helped with a similar issue on another build
http://ift.tt/2bswbXg
but even that hasn't helped or changed anything. Is there any way that anyone can think of that might help me be able to keep using the same 3-display setup I'm used to using for my production work?
Thanks in advance.
Yiynova MVP10UHD issues
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire