Pages

Wifi not working in Ubuntu server 16.04

mercredi 17 août 2016

Hi all,

I have been trying to search online but I didn't find any solution to my issue, just to clarify I am using ubuntu server 14.04 for over a year and everything was working fine.

I have an intel NUC 2820 with an Intel wifi 7260 card, and I can use only wifi connection no ethernet.

I did a fresh install of Ubuntu 16.04 in a new SSD, and normally with Ubuntu 14.04 I would setup /etc/network/interfaces like this:

Code:

  # The loopback network interface
  auto lo
  iface lo inet loopback
   
  #The primary network interface
  auto wlan0
  iface wlan0 inet static
  address 192.168.11.4

  netmask 255.255.255.0
  gateway 192.168.1.1

  wpa-ssid xxxxx

  wpa-psk xxxxx

  dns-nameservers 192.168.1.1
However with 16.04 is not working, wifi doesn't connect, I cannot ping websites or download anything.

I have read online that many have problems with wifi, I have read a few thread and tried few workaround nothing works.

Someone is able to help me? I am lost honestly.

Thanks in advance,

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Wifi not working in Ubuntu server 16.04

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire