Pages

UEFI cant install windows

dimanche 14 août 2016

Hey, everyone.
I recently installed Elementary Os over windows, then I installed Archlinux > Elementary

I now have Ubuntu, and ever since I've had this feeling that somethings wrong with my computer that it's not functioning normally so I've been trying to install a windows 10 iso and can't seem to find the resources to i've been looking at all different programs and when I opened up kb3 it said no medium present,

I think when installing arch linux i've messed with some settings.

I just want to be able to install windows 10 clean install and then be able to make a virtual box of ubuntu can someone tell me how to do this or reference me to a video

Also is there any checks I can do to check if my computer is working 100% correctly

Let's block ads! (Why?)



UEFI cant install windows

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire