After upgrade from v14.04 to v16.04 I don't have many programs I am used to, like Office, PulseAudio, KdenLive.
Upon attempt to Re-Install KdenLive, it says the following have to be remvoed;
libmovit2; libopencv; libopencv-highgui; libopencv-imgproc2.4; libopencv-objdetect2.4; libopenimageio1.3
Why would I want to do that when obviously it must be related to this new version 16.04 LTS? Is there another alternative? Comparable to KdenLive?
There is no other program showing in the Menu under Video Production except DVDstyler (it doesn't do the job).
Another example- under Photography there are a couple organizers, but only GIMP which is extremely complicated. What happened to Ristretto Image Viewer? Oh ... Software Center shows it is installed, but I can't find it anywhere! Not even in Accessories / Main Menu.
Are the software developers behind the 8-ball in getting them ready for Ubuntu v16.04 LTS? Or What ? ? ?
Not Bitching ... just Curious as to how I should proceed from here.
Thanks!
Rick
[ubuntu_studio] What Happened to All the Goodies for Studio?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire