I have 2 Ubuntu Desktop 12.04 LTS machines, which are both fully updated as of today. UbuntuB is a clone of UbuntuA
While they are generally running fine, I have a strange issue with some of them where I don't seem to be able to use the cached credentials from a Windows 10 machine to connect to some of them.
When I save the credentials for UbuntuB, I can reconnect to that machine after logging off and on to my Win10 machine no problem. However, when I repeat the same actions for UbuntuA, when I log off and on again, I am prompted for the credentials, and even manually selecting the cached credentials for this machine does not work.
This does not appear to be an issue with any particular Win10 machine as I can replicate this issue on multiple different Win10 machines and it consistently works with UbuntuB, but not UbuntuA.
Anyone got any ideas what may be causing this?
[ubuntu] Unable to Use Cached Credentials to Connect to Some Ubuntu Machines
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire