Hello
I had to buy a new router for my home network and now I can't access internet on a computer with Ubuntu (15.10).
Everything works fine on other computers with Windows operating system (both LAN and WiFi).
Firefox gives "Server not found" error on every webpage I try to open and Chrome says "server DNS address could not be found".
I use DHCP and looks like ethernet configuration is obtained properly.
Here is the output of
Code:
ifconfig -a
Code:
enp0s25 link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:21:9b:64:9c:3e
inet addr:192.168.1.3 Bcast:192.168.1.255 Mask 255.255.255.0
inet6 addr: fe80::221:9bff:fe64:9c3e/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric: 1
RX packets:3503 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:4905 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:429894 (429.8 KB) RX bytes:419507 (419.5 KB)
Interrupt:21 Memory:fe9e0000-fea00000
lo link encap:Local loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask 255.0.0.0
inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:65536 Metric: 1
RX packets:3202 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:3202 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:215083 (215.0 KB) RX bytes:215083 (215.0 KB)
Primary DNS 10.101.208.1
Everything seems to be OK. There is a webpage based configuration system for that router and my PC is identified properly (name, IP, MAC). I tired to manually delete old connection and add a new one in Ubuntu but nothing changes - configuration from DHCP is obtained bu internet still doesn't work, also tried to disable standard Ubuntu Firewall.
I don't know why I can't access internet on that Ubuntu PC. Few days ago while I still had that old router everything was working fine.
Is it Ubuntu or my new router?
Any ideas?
Best regards,
Mike
[ubuntu] No internet after changing router
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire