Pages

[ubuntu] I am switching to Ubuntu from Arch

dimanche 7 août 2016

I've been using Arch Linux for some time now, it is really great but bleeding edge software is not a good thing for regular productivity (software breaks).
I've choosen Ubuntu for the reason it has really big community and it's really stable.

However I am completely lost because I haven't been using debian-like distro before and I really
know nothing about Debian or Ubuntu.

1. Where can I find complete bzr and launchpad guide? (If there is a handbook or ebook, that would be awesome)
2. What is the name of community - managed repository for Ubuntu (Is there anything like AUR here)?
3. Where can I read more about Ubuntu apt, repositories in general?

Any other suggestions how to seamlessly transition from arch to ubuntu :S ?

P.S. (I Will eventually find this all by myself, but If any of you guys can save me some time.. that would be great)

Cheers

Let's block ads! (Why?)



[ubuntu] I am switching to Ubuntu from Arch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire