Hello everyone,
I was recently using ark to compress some files & come across an error that said to couldnt be compress. I ignored it thinking that ark might be pain. So I come back to the folder a short time after & found the contains totally gone. ONLY ONE FOLDER HAS HAD THE DATA DISAPPEAR.
This baffled me as I didnt delete them or put the in the rubbish. This drive is an internal drive but is not running the boot off it & is not partitioned in any way.
I then did a testdisk & then fsck. Yet the files are still on recovered. Also I was not about to upload the log here, So I dropboxed it http://ift.tt/2bs0ddE
My questions are:
- What is causing this problem.
- What should I do.
- Is the drive broken
- Thank you for your time.
[kubuntu] Folder content Disappeared after using Ark
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire