Hi,
I am a beginner and I am trying to launch a dynamic website, hopefully by the end of this year.
So Far I have created all the structure of the website, but I just have it as a statice website hosted in S3 by AWS.
I was trying to launch an Instance, but, I need to learn a few things:
-When I launch my instance an I am able to connect to it, what should I do if I install LAMP?, should I log into myphp on browser or can I do everything in CLI?
-the documnetation talks about terminating the instance at some point: see the following: the question is, shuold I terminate the instance, and why would I do it? shouldn't I just leave the instance run 24/7 as my website shuold stay live?
http://ift.tt/2aKhxtU
To terminate your instance
- In the navigation pane, choose Instances. In the list of instances, select the instance.
- Choose Actions, then Instance State, and then choose Terminate.
- Choose Yes, Terminate when prompted for confirmation.
Amazon EC2 shuts down and terminates your instance. After your instance is terminated, it remains visible on the console for a short while, and then the entry is deleted.
If there was a good tutorial about php that I could take if some one knows I would appreciate it.
General Questions AWS EC2 Instances S3
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire