Pages

Can I have my old username back?

samedi 13 août 2016

At the top of the page under "Account queries following change to SSO login" is a link to a sticky. That sticky contains a link to this sticky.

Your Ubuntu Forums login is initially associated by email with your Ubuntu One login. We do not administer Ubuntu One login, so we can't change that. colin.p was registered with a different email than kickstartc.

First, do the following and attempt to log in to the UF using the email used with colin.p

If you already have a forums account and an Ubuntu One account

Go to http://ift.tt/rPEO7y
Log into Ubuntu One
Make sure your preferred email address is the same as your forums email address
If not, change your Ubuntu One email address to match the ubuntuforums account before the first login to the forums, otherwise you’ll end up with a newly created forums account

It should not matter if that old email address is active or not. If that works, please PM me so I can disassociate this account and disable it.

If that does not work, please PM me the email address used to register the colin.p account so I can check to see that you are the owner of that account. DO NOT post the email address in this thread.

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Can I have my old username back?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire