Hello, I recently purchased a used Dell Latitude 2120 which had Windows 7 on it. I decided to add Linux to it instead, trying various flavors, such as Ubuntu MATE, Linux Mint MATE, Xubuntu, Lubuntu, Trisquel, and even Puppy Tahr Linux, and I couldn't get any of them to show a resolution above 1024 x 768. I looked around online to see if I could add another resolution to the settings, following instructions mentioning xrandr, but nothing I did changed anything about the resolution. Has anyone successfully been able to run any flavour of Ubuntu or Linux on the Dell Latitude 2120 with the correct resolution (which I read online was 1366 x 768)? (I also had another issue where the Wi-Fi would not work when trying to install distros, I would have to hook the Latitude up directly to my modem/router, but that's for another thread.) I would very much like to get this little machine running if possible. Thank you for any help sent my way!
[all variants] Adding Screen Resolution On Dell Latitude 2120?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire