Pages

Activate System Tray app with shell script

mercredi 17 août 2016

How to start OSMO (pim) from the System Tray with bash script?

This is probably an overly stupid idea, but

I use OSMO all the time, have it start when the system boots, and have it sit ready in the System Tray.

I have another shell script to launch gedit , xterm with Mutt running, and OSMO via xdotool. Problem is if other things get put in the System Tray, they can mess up the coordinates for OSMO + xdotool.

*I'd like to know if there is a way to activate OSMO from the System Tray with a command I could include in a shell script. (to replace the current xdotool usage)

Thanks for any assistance with this,

Hank
Using Lubuntu 14.04.5 and 16.04.1

Let's block ads! (Why?)



Activate System Tray app with shell script

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire